Log in for pricing
Yocaher Drop Through Longboard Complete - Earth Series - WindYocaher
Log in for pricing
Complete Drop Through Longboard - Earth Series - Wind
Bring the spirit of mother nature to your skating with the new Yocaher Earth Series longboards. The ancients believed everything in nature was made from the four basic elements – earth, air, fire and water. It is a beautiful, elegant concept, and it’s the driving force behind these new nature-inspired longboards.
These earth-tone longboards are ready to carve! Simple and understated, they’re as solid and stable as the elements themselves. The natural woodgrain shows through the muted, earth-tone graphics. The Mount with its minimal triangular shape, emphasizes the simplistic beauty of nature. The Wind with its sweeping lines evoke speed brushing through your every move . And the Ripple, with its crescent-shape and gradual tones of blue, gives a memorable riding experience. Fire is missing, so you’ll have to bring the heat!
The Earth Series longboards also feature the Yocaher California logo. It represents our commitment to you, which has always been as unchanging as the elements. Since ’97, Yocaher has brought you natural maple longboards and skateboards, built from the elements and for the soulful. Some things never change.
For Yocaher Dropthough Longboard the cutouts on the nose and tail allow the trucks to be top-mounted. Top-mounted trucks allow this shape deck to have more stability when riding at speeds that may not be suitable for beginners. The medium concave and low flex allows the rider to maintain control when carving or sliding at higher speeds.
- Graphic: Earth Series - Wind
- Deck Size: 41" Long x 9.5" Wide
- Wheel Base: 31"
- Construction: 9-Ply Maple
- Concave: Medium
- Flex: Low
- Wheels: Speed Cruiser 70x52mm Solid Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Hardware: 1.5"
- Risers: 8mm Risers
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape
- Comes fully assembled and ready to ride right out of the box!
- Recommend to adjust the wheels/trucks first before each riding.
- Note: Colors and graphics may vary slightly from image